Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Helloz!

Being a missionary it awesome. It is not always easy, but it is awesome.
We are at the place that Elder Holland calls, "Where water becomes
steam in people's lives." We help people grow and become stronger. We
point where they should go. It is so wonderful!

 We are making a lot of new friends in this area! The Japanese people
 are easy to become friends with! My trainer told me something
"Japanese people love. And they love very deeply". I have found that
to be very true. I am learning a lot of love from them.

 This week...We did many a things. We taught English class (picture
 included), met some awesome people in KFC, met a new friend on the
train, and participated in a lesson in church. Those are only a few.

For Pday, we went to a zoo!!!!!! It is the first zoo I can remember!
It was a blast! I am so grateful to people here. And they keep the
animals pretty well taken care of. My dreams of becoming a vet are
rekindled a little bit.

I love you all! Hope you are having fun at home! If there is anything
you need, please feel free.



愛しています
モレン姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment