Monday, May 11, 2015

It's not over yet

久しぶり!!!


Sorry about the big gap between emails. This one has been a long time coming.
This last week was awesome. We have been preparing with our friend,
Miho, to be baptized. She is absolutely golden. In her story, it has
been very evident that the Atonement has worked in her life. It was
wonderful to see and is cool to see her progressing. The biggest thing
she has taught me is that no scar of the heart cannot be fully healed
by the Savior.



I have been panicky about coming home. I had the privilege of going to
the Tokyo Temple a few weeks ago, And, as I walked in, I felt so much
peace.


As of right now, I am trying to stay in the moment. I had a cold this
last week and received a miraculous blessing(someone who holds the
priesthood, God's authority, says a very special prayer tp help with
healing and sometimes counsel). And God told me in that prayer,

"It's not over yet...there are still many
great things you have left to do".

I am holding onto that. :) We have seen a whole lot of miracles out
here, and I am excited to see what else happens.

Wish these were longer! The church is true, and life is awesome. Just
depends on how you look at life,

love
Sister Molen



May 2015 - Miho



May 2015- Planners 


















No comments:

Post a Comment