Monday, October 27, 2014

Hello world!
Hope everyone has had a fun week! That reminds me of a quote from the
beginning of my mission, "The Gospel of Jesus Christ is meant to be
enjoyed. If you are not having fun, you are probably not doing it
right." I don't know if all things can be absolute fun, but I do think
most things can be.
In order to do my post this week, I will use a list of questions that
 my Mom sent. (This is like the last one)

1. Where is your comp from?


 Sister W is from St. George, Utah. And she strongly dislikes the cold.

2. Who was the most inspirational person you meet this week?

I can't pick most. I would say one is one of my friends named Uchida.
She has been through a lot, but still holds hope and faith. I see how
God is helping her, and I am amazed at who she is and who she is
becoming,

3. If you did, what was the most memorable street contact you had this week?


One today. Well, two. We met two older ladies in the park and we
testified boldly. They felt the Spirit, I could feel it, and they
could feel it.

4. What was the most American thing you saw this week?

A missionary that just came from America broke out a container of Ice
Breakers. i forgot those existed. They were fruit punch flavored. That
was even stranger.

5. What was the opening song in Sacrament Meeting yesterday?


 Like many songs used in church meetings in Japan, it is one in the
English Hymnbook I have maybe heard only once. they love it here,
though. I do not remember the name, though. i will get the one next
week.

6. How many people attended English class this week?

About 25.

7. What was a new thing you ate this week?

A persimmon(?) I blended it in a green smoothie. The taste was really
strong. It was pretty good.

8. What was a new thing you drank this week?

A persimmon? It was in the smoothie.

9. What scripture stood out for you this week?


1 And now it came to pass that according to our record, and we know
our record to be true, for behold, it was a just man who did keep the
record--for he truly did many miracles in the name of Jesus; and there
was not any man who could do a miracle in the name of Jesus save he
were cleansed every whit from his iniquity--
3 Nephi 8:1

In order to, as missionaries, have God work miracles through us, we
need to be clean.

10. Who could we pray for to help with your missionary effort?


Please pray for missionaries worldwide. If anything particular, please
 pray that people we are working with will recognize the Spirit

This church is true. No doubt about it. Sometimes we go through
 chnages in our lives. At first, they may seem hard, but I am glad to
know that God is thinking a few steps ahead of us, and He will lead us
to the promised land.

And it came to pass that the Lord commanded them that they should go
forth into the wilderness, yea, into that quarter where there never
had man been. And it came to pass that the Lord did go before them,
and did talk with them as he stood in a cloud, and gave directions
whither they should travel.
Ether 2:5
http://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/ether/2?lang=eng

Ai shite imasu.
Sister Molen

No comments:

Post a Comment