Thursday, February 26, 2015



Hello!

Sorry, this one will be short. We had some technical difficulties with the ipad.
The good news is, I have now realized that I still remember
how to use a keyboard (somewhat.. it is actually kind of difficult)

Transfer calls came... and I am still in Yokosuka! Yay!
I am so excited to continue working here. 
I have met so many wonderful people and
am excited to see how we can be God's hands in helping others!

On a sad note, my companion is leaving :(
I will miss her a lot.
She is going to a good area with a
good companion, though, so I know she'll have fun.

Elder Ballard, a member of the Quorum of the 12 apostles, came and spoke to us.
That was an awesome experience.
There were 400 missionaries in one room, singing, "Called to Serve". 
That was a powerful moment.


He spoke of us teaching our investigators to teach themselves.
Which is difficult, but He said we could do it.
Sorry this one is short.
But the church is true. God lives. It isn't a catchphrase, it is a fact.
And, as Christ had said, all things are possible to them that believe.

ai shite imasu

Moren Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment